Food & Fitness 12.4
B: chia pudding (chia, almond milk, cacao, coconut)
L: kelp noodles w marinara and roasted eggplant
D: asian layered salad (rice noodles, napa cabbage, pickled carrots and daikon, cucumbers, cilantro, mint, scallions, chili marinated tofu and cashews, ginger lime dressing) SO GOOOOOOOD
homemade hot chocolate (dark chocolate and almond milk)
Walk/jog intervals 5 miles. This cold has totally killed my endurance :(
I just watched Wrong Turn 2 and it had a vegan character in it and far from being the typical joke character she was awesome and bad ass and even out-survived Henry Rollins.
No film with Henry Rollins is a shit film.
I know I don’t greet you anymore because I am a lazy ass, but you should know every time I see that little number go up I smile.
So thank you for clicking follow even though I’m a ball of issues.
'Urrgghhh deadlines!! :-/' Fitblr PROMO! :)
All fitblrs who reblog (no likes) this will be promoted!
- Mbf me & my BOTW! (please don’t lie - I will know!)
- Fitblrs/health blogs only
- 2 lucky screenies (higher chance if you follow the steps below!) + 1 5-liner :)
- Tell me some of your top songs for studying/essay writing here to have your url bolded! :)
- + Please let me know (by adding description when reblogging this post) if you’re following from a different blog